The Southern Gujarat Chamber of Commerce and Industry(SGCCI) is organizing year 2001’s biggest Auto Expo in Surat.
Auto giants from different parts of the country will participate in the expo which will be held with the support of Federation of Automobile Dealers Association.
Tamil Nadu has 22 per cent market share in automobile sales in the country followed by Maharashtra’s 12 per cent. Gujarat stands at the third place with 10 per cent. However, India is far behind in the world with regard to the use of cars against US’ 700 per 1,000 people. On the other hand, China has a ratio of 22 against 1,000 and Sri Lanka and Pakistan have 16 and 14 cars per 1,000. Unfortunately India is yet to cross the double digit.
Date: Friday 8th to Monday 11th April, 2011.
Venue: Surat International Exhibition & Convention Center (SIECC), Bhatar Char Rasta, Althan-Bhimrad, Sarsana Road, Surat.
Total Exhibit Area: Approx 30 Acres
This will be India’s only Mega Auto Expo for the year-2011, giving you the only Platform to Launch and Promote your upcoming new Launches in year 2011.
* The only mega auto show of 2011
* Showcase of World Class Vehicles & Design
* Theme Pavilion.
* Seminars & Conferences.
* Safety Ride Programs
* Wheels on Ramp
* Road Safety Programs
* Proving Grounds
* Media Lounge
* Car & Bike of Gujarat Awards
* Business Lounge
* Food Court
* Meeting & Conference Facilities within the Venue
* Overseas buyer delegations
* Int’l Business visitors
* Dealers Delegations
* Government Officials
* Senior Executives of PSU’s
* CEOs / Decision Makers
* Ministerial Departments
* Managers / Department /Division Heads
* Engineers / Technicians
* Diplomats / Embassies / Missions in India
* State Transport Authorities
* Research Institutes / Educational Institutions
* Publication Houses
* Delegations from Technical Institutions
* Auto Enthusiasts
* General Visitors