Himalaya International’s Vadnagar food processing plant functional

Food processing firm Himalya International today said that it has started commercial production at its Gujarat unit.

“First unit of food processing plant set up at Vadnagar in Gujarat has started commercial production,” Himachal Pradesh-based firm said in a statement.

The Gujarat unit will grow and process 10,000 tonnes of mushrooms, 40,000 tonnes of appetisers and fries, 50,000 KL of yogurt and cheese and 100 million cans of soups per annum.

The company is eyeing Rs 500-crore revenue from the new facility by 2014. It also aims to tap the growing demand for natural food products in domestic and international market.

“We expect to generate revenue of Rs 500 crore by 2014 from the new facility. Our aim is to tap the growing demand for natural food products in domestic and international market which is preferred more by consumers nowadays,” Himalya International Chairman Manmohan Malik said.

The plant, which has been set up in 12-month span, has provided direct employment to around 2,000 skilled and other category workers.

Himalya International operates as a frozen food company. The firm manufactures and sells mushrooms, vegetables, cheese, yogurt, appetisers, snacks, and sweets, as well as baby potatoes and buffalo cheese.

11 comments for “Himalaya International’s Vadnagar food processing plant functional

1. March 17, 2011 at 1:49 pm

Dear Sales Manager

I need complete dates process + packing plant for capacity 50 to 60 Ton per day
    Please kindly sent the Fob price with complete detail

[Reply]

2. Paresh
    March 22, 2011 at 10:02 pm

Apply for the post of Computer Operater and Superviser

[Reply]

patel manoj.b Reply:

job requirement in computer operator & superviser

[Reply]

3. Prajapati dharmendrakumar ishwarbhai
    April 22, 2011 at 7:18 pm

DEAR SIR I CAMPLEAD THE ITI AUTOMOBIL (COE) AND 1YER EXP… IN ASIAN MOTER WORKS BHUJ APPRENTICE AND 8MONTH EXP… IN TVS LOGISTICS SERVICE IN AMW AND STOR MANAGMENT EXP.. AND COMPUTER IN S.A.P SOFTWER EXP.. AND MATERIAL STAKING AND BINING EXP.. AND OFFICIALI WORK EXP.. AND COMPUTER DATA ETRY AND SAP (STANDARD ASESMENT PROCICER ) SYSTEM EXP..

[Reply]

4. PATEL GAVIN
    April 29, 2011 at 6:33 pm

DEAR SIR I CAMPLEAD THE ITI FITTER{N.C.V.T.} AND 6YEAR EXP…IN JINDAL SAW L.T.D. MUNDRA GUJARAT IN TECINACAL PLZ JOIN TO UR GROUP G143_gavin@yahoo.com MY EMAIL

[Reply]

5. ALKESH M RAVAL
    May 9, 2011 at 3:31 pm

would like to work with u r organization as a account asst. / stor asst.

[Reply]

6. TEJASKUMAR J. THAKKAR
    May 24, 2011 at 1:15 pm

Respected Sir,
    I have completed my M.Pharm in Pharmacognosy and also completed my project from the Herbal industry known as Vasu Healthcare Pvt. Ltd., Baroda/Vadodara.
    So, sir as a part of my field I want to apply in this company, if any vacancy in your industry for M.Pharm student than just inform me.
    (I can play role in R&D, in QC department as well as in Formulation Department.)
    Thank You.
    Mo No.:- 9998888978

[Reply]

7. Bhavin.N.Sukhadiya
    June 1, 2011 at 12:19 pm

I intend to inform you that lately I have completed MBA(HR)from(Gujarat Technological University).At present I am seeking for the excellent opportunity to do work in this sector.If any vacancy in your industry for MBA(HR) then just inform me.

[Reply]

8. Bhavin.N.Sukhadiya
    June 1, 2011 at 12:22 pm

I leave at mehsana.
    My mo.no-9275011815

[Reply]

9. Sen Shivnarayan R.
    July 17, 2011 at 4:14 pm

Sir, I am present live Mehsana Nr.Vadnagar, Sir I am humblly request that I am B.Com & Knowledge of Computer I am service in Mehsana since last 15 years in Mfg. Dept. of Vimal Industries of processing Vegitage oil & Dairy milk product as a supervisor cum Incharge I want to work with your internatonal organ. which is estiblesh in 2009 Nr Sultanpur Nr. Vadnagar (Gujarat) please give me a chance work with you as a honesty.

Thanking you.