A 300 room five star Hyatt Regency hotel to be functional in Ahmedabad by 2013

December 7, 2010
By

Warning: Illegal string offset 'before_widget' in /home/gujaratm/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mycustomwidget/my_custom_widget_functions.php on line 769

Warning: Illegal string offset 'after_widget' in /home/gujaratm/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mycustomwidget/my_custom_widget_functions.php on line 771

Warning: Illegal string offset 'before_title' in /home/gujaratm/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mycustomwidget/my_custom_widget_functions.php on line 773

Warning: Illegal string offset 'after_title' in /home/gujaratm/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mycustomwidget/my_custom_widget_functions.php on line 775

Juniper Hotels Pvt. Ltd (JHPL) in tie up with Chicago-based Hyatt Hotels Corp., is setting up a 300 room five star hotel on two acres acquired plot at Ahmedabad’s Ashram road under the brand name Hyatt Regency at an investment of Rs. 400 crores, with target to become operational by 2013.

This was declared by Amit Saraf, Vice President JHPL on the sidelines of a seminar ‘Gujarat Tourism and Civil Aviation Exploring Investment Opportunities’ jointly held by Gujarat government and the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (Ficci) in Ahmedabad on Monday.

While talking to media persons, Vithal V. Kamat, executive chairman of Kamat Hotels (India) Ltd said his group is planning to set up two three star hotels Gujarat with an approximate investment of over Rs. 50 crore, for which search of land is on in major cities including Ahmedabad.

The plan is to set up a three star hotel with 80 room capacity under the brand name of Orchid while another hotel with same capacity under the brand name of Vits. Kamat said his firm also intends to set up 10 highway restaurants in the state.

13 Responses to A 300 room five star Hyatt Regency hotel to be functional in Ahmedabad by 2013

1. sarver khan on September 25, 2011 at 3:34 pm

Respected sir,
    I am a student of M.Tech from CEPT Universtiy.
    Can I get the feasibility report of this hotel project.
    Just i have to a prepare a case study for the hotel project..
    thanks .

2. siddharth joshi on November 29, 2011 at 12:10 pm

respected sir,
    right now i am working with silicon group of company,its a manufacturing in plywood,laminate,digital laminate,veneer,designer veneer,flush door.i need your ahmedabad hotel address.pls send me.

3. Pavan Limbadia on December 1, 2011 at 5:21 pm

Dear sir,

At plumbing world, we have a complete solutions to the plumbing and drainage system.
    Could we get the contact details for the Engineering team.

Thanks and regards,

4. afzal khan on December 2, 2011 at 10:39 pm

Dear sir
    I m glad to hear that under the banner of hyyat a new hotel is going to be start.As i m working with NIPPON PAINTS in ahmedabad.And we are the master in paints which is used in hotels, hospital and all commercial bulding, we have all range of paints.
    it would be very appreciable if u give me chance to demonstarte our product.

Thanks & Regards
    Afzal Khan
    07600004793

5. sonu baghel on September 8, 2014 at 9:55 pm

I am so excited for that hyatt regency os opening in ahmedabadso in this tehotels bussiness is so grrpwth in ahmedabad

6. anil chauhan on October 20, 2014 at 7:38 pm

dear chef job

7. Rajesh Singh Rajput on November 3, 2014 at 1:09 pm

Dear sir

I am working with ”PARK PLAZA HOTEL ” in Ahamedabad.as sn.security superwisor. i will like to join ”Hyatt”hotel which have been in Projest.

8. Rajdip Damor on November 10, 2014 at 9:25 am

Dear sir,
    I am also hotel management, I have finished my industrial training,I am interested in f&b service department. I want job in Hyatt regency, ashramroad, Ahmedabad.If you want me then reply me.
    Thanks&regards
    Rajdip Damor
    9726795060.

Rajdip Damor Reply:

Dear sir,
    I am also hotel management student, I have finished my degree course in hotel management, I have also finished my industrial training from The Gateway Hotel Ahmedabad. I am interested in f&b service deaprtment so I request you that if you want me then replyed me and I editing my number please call me.
    Thanks&regards

Rajdip Damor
    9726795060

9. shatrudhan singh on December 5, 2014 at 10:32 am

job for plumbing

mobile no. 917874573654

10. shatrudhan singh on December 5, 2014 at 10:34 am

917600456338

11. Devyami Automatic Pumps Pvt. Ltd. on December 28, 2014 at 11:40 am

Dear Sir,

We have one new innovation with which you can get free hot water by using your centralized AC system. it will use the hot air from ac and gives you a hot water instantly anytime. also it will gives cool air and it can be used in ac system.

we have successfully installed this product in many hotels, hospitals, hostels, residence.

please provide the contact info. of right person to be contacted.

With Regards,

Dushyant Joshi
    9974550993

12. Naitik Dave on January 11, 2015 at 12:46 pm

Dear Sir

we are turnky base contracor in fire system and ELV SECTION

could we get contect details of your engeneering team

Naitik Dave