Jaypee Associates Cement Plant commissioned in Kutch

December 2, 2009
By

Warning: Illegal string offset 'before_widget' in /home/gujaratm/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mycustomwidget/my_custom_widget_functions.php on line 769

Warning: Illegal string offset 'after_widget' in /home/gujaratm/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mycustomwidget/my_custom_widget_functions.php on line 771

Warning: Illegal string offset 'before_title' in /home/gujaratm/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mycustomwidget/my_custom_widget_functions.php on line 773

Warning: Illegal string offset 'after_title' in /home/gujaratm/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mycustomwidget/my_custom_widget_functions.php on line 775

Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi today dedicated Rs 1,500 crore($324 million) first phase of Jaiprakash Associates’ 2.4 million tonnes per annum capacity cement plant in Sewagram, Kutch, Gujarat., adding to its current annual capacity of 14.7 million tonnes, the company said on Wednesday.  The company is in the process of expanding annual capacity to 22.8 million tonnes by March and aims to reach 35.55 million tonnes over the next two years.

Greenfield plant was completed in a record time of 33 months after the acquisition of land in end of 2006. The project during the construction phase has generated employment opportunities to around 3000 people.

Apart from having state-of-the-art technology, cement plant will also have an emergency backup of 35 MW DG power has a 100 percent captive thermal power generation plant that will generate 22 MW in the first phase and 50 MW in the second phase.

“Gujarat alone produces 2 billion tons of Cement. As per the MoUs made, 40 companies have come forward to set-up Cement Plant in Gujarat,” Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi said today while inaugurating  J.P Cement plant at Sevagram-Vayor of Abdasa Taluka of Kutch. He gave a call to the industries for setting-up a skill up -gradation network in Solar-Energy sector. Kutch has immense potential and capabilities, environment technology centre may conduct courses in Solar-Energy and Non-Conventional energy.

On the pious occasion of Datta-Jayanti, Chief Minister proposed Shri Jayprakashji- Founder of J.P.Group- to build modern Dharma-Shala near Datta Temple.

and soon the darkness rip

Director of J.P.Group of companies Shri Ranvijaysinh, Alok Gor, Vice-Chairman N.C.Sharma, MLA Shri Jayantibhai Bhanushali, and people in large numbers attended the function.

Jaiprakash Associates Ltd (JAL), the flagship company of the well diversified industrial conglomerate Jaypee Group having interests in the fields of civil engineering, cement, power, real estate and hospitality.

The group has plans to invest around Rs 6,000 crore by 2012 in Gujarat

jaypee1-copy

jaypee2-copy

Tags: , , ,

57 Responses to Jaypee Associates Cement Plant commissioned in Kutch

1. Etta on September 12, 2014 at 7:51 pm

Finally i quit my regular job, now i earn decent money online you should
    try too, just type in google – slabs roulette system

[Reply]

2. deepak rajak on September 30, 2014 at 8:30 pm

I interested in my trailer attached in ur company..
    contact me..
    9770339055

[Reply]

3. Nakiya Vishnu B on October 7, 2014 at 1:46 pm

Hello sir
    I am Nakiya vishnu. My Edu Qualification 12 pass
    & ITI FITTER GIVE EXAM. MY Birth of date is 22-07-1995.
    My curent adress is
    Vi :- pratappur
    Ta :- Dhrangadhra
    Dist :- surendranagar
    Mo :- 9824392407

[Reply]

4. Nakiya Vishnu B on October 7, 2014 at 1:51 pm

I am intrested in your companu job. I have a no experiance
    Give me your reply.

I am Nakiya Vishnu B
    Mo :- 9824392407

[Reply]

5. Vinod jepal on February 20, 2015 at 3:12 pm

Respected sir/mam,

I am vinod jepal. i am MBA + PGPBS person with major in HR and minor in Marketing. i done MBA from value education affiliated by MGU, Ahmedabad. Basically i am from Kutch area.

i keen to know that you have such frequent opening in HRD thus i want to apply myself as a HR executive or HR recruiter for future vacancy.

i had 9 months experience in both field. my relavent experience has given me the quality to working official work smoothlly.

during my MBA studies i have enhansed my skills related to being result oriented. i desired to work with organization which can provide me platform to exibit my equipt skills and contribute their organization vision.

overall i intend to develop my self as a individual who is not only aware of moral responsibility and ethical value but also is a pro active in taking measures to improve same.

resume shown my contact details, educational qualification, experience, computer litaracy, project and so on. please go thruogh it.

waiting for positive and quick reply.

Regards
    vinod jepal

[Reply]

6. jagdish Gorasiya on March 23, 2015 at 6:05 pm

respect sir/madam,
    japee cement/ultratech cement company for naliya,kutch content number used visit purpose

[Reply]