Jaypee Associates Cement Plant commissioned in Kutch

December 2, 2009
By

Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi today dedicated Rs 1,500 crore($324 million) first phase of Jaiprakash Associates’ 2.4 million tonnes per annum capacity cement plant in Sewagram, Kutch, Gujarat., adding to its current annual capacity of 14.7 million tonnes, the company said on Wednesday.  The company is in the process of expanding annual capacity to 22.8 million tonnes by March and aims to reach 35.55 million tonnes over the next two years.

Greenfield plant was completed in a record time of 33 months after the acquisition of land in end of 2006. The project during the construction phase has generated employment opportunities to around 3000 people.

Apart from having state-of-the-art technology, cement plant will also have an emergency backup of 35 MW DG power has a 100 percent captive thermal power generation plant that will generate 22 MW in the first phase and 50 MW in the second phase.

“Gujarat alone produces 2 billion tons of Cement. As per the MoUs made, 40 companies have come forward to set-up Cement Plant in Gujarat,” Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi said today while inaugurating  J.P Cement plant at Sevagram-Vayor of Abdasa Taluka of Kutch. He gave a call to the industries for setting-up a skill up -gradation network in Solar-Energy sector. Kutch has immense potential and capabilities, environment technology centre may conduct courses in Solar-Energy and Non-Conventional energy.

On the pious occasion of Datta-Jayanti, Chief Minister proposed Shri Jayprakashji- Founder of J.P.Group- to build modern Dharma-Shala near Datta Temple.

and soon the darkness rip

Director of J.P.Group of companies Shri Ranvijaysinh, Alok Gor, Vice-Chairman N.C.Sharma, MLA Shri Jayantibhai Bhanushali, and people in large numbers attended the function.

Jaiprakash Associates Ltd (JAL), the flagship company of the well diversified industrial conglomerate Jaypee Group having interests in the fields of civil engineering, cement, power, real estate and hospitality.

The group has plans to invest around Rs 6,000 crore by 2012 in Gujarat

jaypee1-copy

jaypee2-copy

Tags: , , ,

51 Responses to Jaypee Associates Cement Plant commissioned in Kutch

1. world paints & Hardware on December 3, 2009 at 4:20 pm

i am entrested in delearship in Gandhidham ward dc – 2 , area.

2. satish tripathi on December 9, 2009 at 12:23 pm

sir plz job me in your company.

3. anju on February 13, 2010 at 7:25 pm

JOB PROSPECTING LETTER TO MANAGEMENT

ANJU LATA MAURYA
    Tel. – +91- 9312026770 (M) E-Mail – maurya.anju1@gmail.com

FEB 5, 2010

Hiring Manager

Dear Sir/Madam,

Immediately available Dynamic, Personable and Experienced, having strong Communication Skills and a passion for Quality service.
    My name is Anju Lata Maurya. I am PGDM from Institute of Technology and Science, Ghaziabad (Mohan Nagar).I have 2 month of work experience during summer internship in Hindalco Industries Ltd. My previous experience has given me an insight into the intricacies of running an office smoothly. Accordingly, I am certain that I can apply my experience to the Hr Executive position, and contribute to the growth of your company. I am now looking forward to applying my skills and knowledge with your company. I possess excellent communication skills which firmly believe to be a most valuable attribute on the Hr Executive Position.
    Not only do I possess the qualification you would want and expect for an employee that would perform on the Hr Executive Position successfully. I also possess another powerful intangible quality attention to detail. This is truly my strong suit. I am eager to show that my intelligence, competence, maturity, and enthusiasm will be a positive contribution to your company. I welcome the challenge to perform multiple activities.

I have taken the liberty of including my resume with this letter; I am confident that you will find my strengths, abilities and experience of use to your firm. I am excited about the possibility of a personal interview at your earliest convenience to further discuss my credentials with you.

Best Regards
    ANJU LATA MAURYA
    Tel.- +91- 9312026770 (M)
    E-Mail – maurya.anju1@gmail.com

4. anju on February 13, 2010 at 7:27 pm

CURRICULUM VITAE

ANJU LATA MAURYA

Career Objective

To grow with growth oriented forward thinking organization and To contribute and gain experience in a manpower driven environment.

Areas of Interest

• Human Resource Management
    • Organizational Behaviour

Work Experience

 COMPANY: Hindalco Industries Limited
    DESIGNATION: MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
    Project Undertaken: DEVLOPING A COMPETANCY FRAMEWORK AND
    COMPETANCY MAPPING OF EMPLOYEES OF
    FABRICATION PLANT”
    Duration: 2 MONTHS

Professional Qualifications

• PGDM (HRM) from Institute of Technology & Science, Ghaziabad.
    • One year Diploma in computer application (DCA)
    • PG diploma in Labour laws , Madurai Kamraj University

Academic Qualifications

Degree/ Certificate Specialization School / College/ Board/ University CGPA/ Percentage
    DIVISION
    PGDM HRM ITS,GHAZIABAD 7.23 1ST
    M.SC BOTANY BHU ,VARANASI 7.77
    1ST

B.SC BZC
    V.B.S,PURVANCHAL UNIV. 61.5
    1ST

Class XII Science U.P. BOARD 61.8
    1ST

Class X Science U.P. BOARD 70.0
    1ST

SEMINARS ATTENDED

• National seminar on “India in the contemporary world-vision 2020” at ITS Ghaziabad.
    • National seminar on “Marketing innovations for reaching consumers in India” at ITS Ghaziabad.
    • National seminar on “Indian financial sector concerns & challenges” at ITS Ghaziabad.
    • National seminar on “strategies & concern in retail business” at ITS Ghaziabad.

Projects undertaken

• Project and presentation on e-governance
    • Presentation on Zero based budgeting
    • Presentation on Demand analysis and elasticity of demand
    • Presentation on Product life cycle.
    • Project on Heart diseases due to organizational changes.
    • Project and presentation on consumer and buyer behavior.

Achievements

• First prize in academics.
    • First prize in cultural programmes

Extra-curricular Activities

• Attended a Workshop on “Managerial excellence for problem solving skills & Decision making” at Hindalco Industries Ltd.
    • Attended a Workshop on “Presentation skills” at Hindalco Industries Ltd.
    Hobbies

• Socializing
    • Internet Surfing
    • Listening Music

5. dr suraj nath on February 22, 2010 at 9:08 pm

hi, sir being a occupational doctor and working with a cement industry since last 7 years as a factory medical officer, i would like to join your group if you can call for yours gujarat plant thanx.

6. Abhijeet kumar on March 7, 2010 at 7:48 pm

CURRICULUM VITAE

ABHIJEET KUMAR C/O-RABINDRA KR.SINHA
    4-A, SIVANGI APARTMENT
    H.B.ROAD, LALPUR CHOWK
    RANCHI
    JHARKHAND, ZIP-834001

E- Mail:abhijeet_6252@yahoo.com
    abhi_now85@rediffmail.com
    nowabhi4u@gmail.com
    Mob ; +919616049209

OBJECTIVE: “To work and flourish in an organization that can offer me challenging environment where I can take myself and my talents to the extreme limits in achieving the goal of the organization”.

PERSONAL MEMORANDUM:

Name : ABHIJEET KUMAR
    Father’s Name : SRI RABINDRA KUMAR SINHA
    Date of Birth : 22-09-1985
    Gender : Male
    Languages Known : English, Hindi.
    Address : C/o- : P.K. Verma
    Qr. No. Jr-252
    HINDALCO COLONY
    Renukoot
    Sonbhadra, U.P.
    Pin code: 231217

EDUCATION QUALIFICATION:

• Jharkhand Intermediate : MARWARI COLLEGE, RANCHI
    Education council (10+2) with 46.23%

• Bihar Secondary : RAJ HIGH SCHOOL, BETTIAH
    Examination Board (10th) with 46.76%

TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION DETAILS:

Institute Name : Synergy Institute of Engg. & Technology.
    Orissa
    Affiliated To : Biju Patnaik University of Technology.
    Rourkela
    Year of Joining : 2004

Course : B-Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
    CGPA: – 6.68
    COMPUTER SKILLS:

Operating System : MS-DOS, Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista
    Package Known : MS Office 2003/2007, Auto Cad 2004 : C, C++

TRAINING DETAILS:

One year apprentice training in HINDALCO INDUSTRY, Renukoot, U.P.
    (20-FEB-2009 -10)
    Working in following equipment:
    Ball Mill, Fluid Coupling, Pumps (Centrifugal), Heater, Geho Pump

STRENGTHS:

1. Positive Attitude
    2. Self-motivation
    3. Team work

All the particulars furnished are true to the best of my knowledge. Testimonials in support will be presented as and when required.

Place:
    Date: ABHIJEET KUMAR

7. H.P.Kumawat on March 28, 2010 at 11:54 am

Dear Sir,
    I am a Mechanical engineering graduate of 1987. At present I am associated with Binani Cement limited ( Rajasthan ), Capacity 4.5 million ton , as a HOD mechanical(Maintenance ), since 2006.
    After seeing the report of JP group and future plan , I strongly willing to associate with JP groups.
    Kindly let me know if any job apportunity is available

Regards
    H.P.Kumawat
    GM Mechanical
    M- 8058999353

8. rakesh parmar on April 4, 2010 at 7:19 pm

i am intrested in transpotetion in your company so kindly contect me in this porpose my number is 09426223344

9. RAHUL on April 17, 2010 at 1:18 pm

I HAVE 3-YEARS EXP.OF SALES & MARKTING.AND IAM POST GRAGUTE STUDENT.
    I HAVE DONE MBA IN MARKTING

10. RAHUL on April 17, 2010 at 1:30 pm

I HAVE 3-YEARS EXP.OF SALES & MARKTING.AND IAM POST GRAGUTE STUDENT.
    I HAVE DONE MBA IN MARKTING

WARMS REGARDS
    MAHENDRA RAGHUVANSHI

11. MANOJ KUMAR DUBEY on April 19, 2010 at 8:08 pm

Respected Sir,

Through reliable source I came to know that you are calling application for the INSTRUMENTATION category.

I am Manoj Kumar Dubey Sr. Instrumentation Engineer having an experience of 20 years in cement plant, Presently I am working in ACC Chanda Cement Works (A unit of HOLCIM Group) .Also involved in 2’nd phase (3MPTA CEMENT PLANT &25MW CPP) activity.

I deem it a privilege to be an Employee of your firm. I assure you that if I appointed I will do my best to rise to the expectation of my superiors

Thanking you Sir,

Yours truly
    Manoj Kumar Dubey

12. Barot Kishan on April 29, 2010 at 12:37 pm

Respected Sir,

I Barot Kishan passed out my Third Year in Bachelor in Commerce in 2007 and looking for the good job in your organization. I have know form advertisement that their is requirement in your company.

Right now i am doing job in Soham Logistics Private Limited Company from last 5 Years. I am sending you attached C.V which will be helpful to you in analyzing my skills and talent.

I am waiting for the positive reply from you as early as possible!

Have a nice day!

With Regards,
    Barot Kishan
    Mundra
    9924762143

13. Hardik patel on May 3, 2010 at 7:54 am

i want to marketing baseb job ,i have 1 year experiance in max garment company ,

14. Gunsai Bakulpuri M. on June 2, 2010 at 8:57 pm

Respected Sir,
    I Gunsai Bakulpuri write to you to draw your kind attention.I have my resume as follows as I am very much interested to apply for a job in your respected company.

My resume is as follows:

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
     JINDAL SAW LTD. Samaghogha Plant, Dist: Kutch (Gujarat) in a sinter plant operation in Belt – Conveyor & Crusing area Operator from November 2008 to till date.
    JOB PROFILE :
     working as Operator sinter Plant Operation.
     Operater of all equipments in sinter, Belt Conveyor, E.O.T. Bucket Crane Operating, Impact Cruser and Four Roll Cruser.
     During into my service period, my job responsibility is operating the equipment and inform to concern dept. regarding equipment if found any problem & properly cleaned the equipment and area the help of contract man power.

BASIC/Educational QUALIFICATION:
     S.S.C. from G.S.E.B (Gandhinagar) in the year of March – 2000 with 66.71%
     H.S.C from G.H.S.E.B (Gandhinagar) in the year of March / April 2002 with 69.17%
     First Aid Training (BHUJ) in the Sept. 2000 with senior Examination.

TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION :
     I.T.I (Fitter) from N.C.V.T (Gandhinagar) in the year of July – 2007 with 67.71%
     I.T.I. (Fitter) Apprentice N.C.V.T (Gandhinagar) In the year of November 2008 61.00%

PERSONAL DETAILS:
    Name : GUNSAI BAKULPURI.M.
    Father’s Name : Gunsai mohanpuri
    Date of Birth : 23/02/1983
    Sex : Male
    Nationality : Indian
    Language Known : Gujarati, Hindi & English

Presently working organization in JINDAL SAW LTD,

Please kindly reply me if there is any job opportunity for me in your company,
    THANKING YOU.
    YOURS FAITHFULLY,
    Bakulpuri M. Gunsai.

15. NARESH KUMAR DAVE on June 22, 2010 at 9:54 am

Curriculum Vitae

NARESH KUMAR C. DAVE

“Sreeman”, New Sanskar Nagar, Opp. Rotary Hall, Bhuj (Kutch)
    Tel : (02832) 225038,(02838-284286) Mob : 9879190168/9011200010
    Email : nareshcdave@yahoo.com / nareshcdave@rediffmail.com / nareshcdave@gmail.com

OBJECTIVE:

 To serve the organization with best of my abilities, utilizing the professional skills,
    Competencies acquired by me in my academic career.

EXPERIENCE SUMMARY:

 Overall 22 years of experience in the Logistics / Commercial department & Liaising Department. (Port and Shipping & Road-Rail Logistics. Store, Purchase, Accounts,) Operation side of Port and Shipping Activity like Customs Documentation, Agency Work related to Shipping, Excise Work Etc.,
     Chartering of MINI BULK CARRIER. (MBC)
     In Railway Rake Loading has been involved in Operation, Documentation with Rly like (Indent placing, Advance Stacking permission, follow up with Railway Control for Rake Allotment, various type of Railway Stacking Permission, Wharfage & Demurrage statement and waiver application submission etc.
     Posse’s in-depth knowledge of Agency Work and Port and Shipping Operation work has exposure of the entire documentation and relation develops with Custom People.
     Have knowledge in windows NT/2000, Tally-5.6
     A good team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team or individual environment.
     Agency work related to shipping
     Procurement related work

EXPERIENCE DETAIL:

FROM 25TH SEP’2009 I AM WITH M/S. HEIDELBERG CEMENT (INDIA) – MNC GROUP. EARLIER IT WAS A INDORAMA CEMENT CO. AT PEN- DIST RAIGARH – NEAR MUMBAI.

AS A SR. MANAGER (PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING LOGISTICS)

 As a team leader interaction with team members
     Involved in Port Operation and all Shipping related Customs Documentation.
     Responsible for taking regular Shipping Status, Berthing De-Berthing schedule
     Responsible for P.O.C & ship Loading / Unloading Program,
     Responsible for all entire work related to Port & Shipping department.
     Involved in Logistics Activity in Road/Rail & Shipping.
     Procurement of raw material, machinery spares, stores spares etc.
     Vender development for plant requirements.
     Contract finalize with various contractor related to plant maintenance, vehicle, raw material transportation ( ROAD, RAIL,SEA) contractor, vsl chartering, etc.,
     Interfacing with Plant for ascertaining requirements for procurement of material through a reliable vendor base across India
     Managing Purchase orders
     Making Rate & Annual maintenance Contracts.
     Forwarding and following up on enquires sent to vendors for pricing or regulatory requirements.
     Assessing and compiling quotations submitted by vendors for easy access.
     Coordinate the implementation of purchase orders to ensure timely delivery as per plant schedule.
     Managing lead times while considering capability of vendors, quality, compliance, and cost and delivery assurance.
     Interact and develop vendors to provide supplies as required to meet production deadlines and execution of purchase orders.
     Identifying and networking with manufacturers and indenters to source material.
     Consistent evaluation of vendor performance to ensure supply of quality material.
     MIS Report Generation.
     Exposure to ERP Environment.

Key Responsibilities:-

 To get the import or export cargo to port and earn revenue for M/S. HEIDELBERG CEMENT CO.(INDIA).
     Agency work related to shipping.
     Chartering vsl for raw material like gypsum, clinker etc.,
     To receive various cargo and make plan for plant requirement and , value addition of cargo like clinker, anhydrite gypsum, chemical gypsum, carbon black powder. Etc.,
     To make monthly raw material planning and arrange raw material in time.
     To keep the stock records of larg quantity of cargo.
     To handle Central Warehouse and keep the inventory of various materials using stock cards and Bin cards.
     To liquidate all the materials with finance.
     To organize logistical mapping for overall program and design all the required logistics formats.
     To manage transport contracts, raw material contract, costal vsl contract viz drafting, amending, monitoring etc.
     Issue tenders to the transporters & deal with their queries.
     Receive quotations & make a comparative statement for all kind of material related to plant
     Assist in overseeing the individual contracts between CRS & the transport contractors.
     Assist in tracking the overall progress on site using available programming tools & to advise any remedial action required.
     Advise the Program Manager on overall Logistics planning.
     Advise to Manage Central Warehouse of organization.
     To receive weekly stock & consumption reports of all major production & construction materials from block production, Ferro cement channel and construction sites.
     To liaise with various government departments for obtaining excise exemption certificate of various materials.
     To organize transportation for various material movements.
     To co-ordinate with various departments of organization for smooth running of logistics system.
     To make MIS report of procurement and shipping logistics and put it to M.D’S OFFICE

FROM 7TH MAY,2007 TO 20 SEP’2009 I WAS WITH M/S. ASHAPURA GROUP OF INDUSTRIES:->

AS A MANAGER PORT OPERATION:-> I AM INCHARGE OF THREE PORT ( PORBANDAR, OKHA, JAMNAGAR) – INDIA.

 As a team leader interaction with team members
     Involved in Port Operation and all Shipping related Customs Documentation.
     Responsible for taking regular Shipping Status, Berthing De-Berthing schedule
     Responsible for P.O.C & ship Loading / Unloading Program,
     Responsible for all entire work related to Port & Shipping department.
     To liaise with various government departments for obtaining customs, excise, GPCB, Mamlatdar, etc.. for various official work. Maintain good repose with Government People.

Key Responsibilities:-

 To get the import or export cargo to port and earn revenue for Ashapura minechem Limited.
     Chartering vsl for export of bauxite.
     To receive various cargo and plan the storage of cargo, value addition of cargo like bagging, cleaning, sorting etc.
     From mines bauxite dispatch planning for feeding mother vsl and organize cargo transportation for avoid any delay for shipping operations.
     To keep the stock records of large quantity of cargo.
     To liquidate all the materials with finance.
     Manage transport contracts, viz drafting, amending, monitoring et al.
     Issue tenders to the transporters & deal with their queries.
     Receive quotations & make a comparative statement.
     Advise the Program Manager on overall Logistics planning.
     Advise to Manage Central Warehouse of organization.
     To organize transportation for bauxite material movements.

Since 24th Feb,2006 To 24th Mar’2007 GUJARAT ADANI PORT & SEZ LIMITED
    MUNDRA.

PORT & SHIPPING:->

 As a team leader interaction with team members
     Involved in Port Operation and all Shipping related Customs Documentation.
     Responsible for taking regular Shipping Status, Berthing De-Berthing schedule
     Responsible for P.O.C & ship Loading / Unloading Program,
     Responsible for all entire work related to Port & Shipping department.

Key Responsibilities:-

 To get the import or export cargo to port and earn revenue for Mundra Adani Port Limited.
     To dispatch the received cargo to it’s destination through sea or road.
     To keep the stock records of large quantity of cargo.
     To handle Central Warehouse and keep the inventory of various materials.
     To liquidate all the materials with finance.
     Manage transport contracts, viz drafting, amending, monitoring etc.
     Issue tenders to the transporters & back up operation for feeding mother vsl and deal with their queries.
     Receive quotations of transporters & make a comparative statement.
     Advise the Program Manager on overall Logistics planning.
     Advise to Manage Central Warehouse of organization.
     To receive weekly stock & dispatch various type of cargo reports of all major production & construction materials, like clinker, steel, urea, wheat, sugar etc.,
     To organize transportation for various material movements.

Since April 1998 -99 SANGHI INDUSTRIES LTD. (Cement Division)
    Sanghipuram, Motiber– Abdasa, Kutch, Gujarat

Commercial Department (Stores & Purchase)
    (12TH APRIL 1999 TO 2000)

JOB PROFILE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:

 Prepare the Monthly Stock Statement & Inventory.
     Prepare the Stock Register (Machinery Spares & General Spares)
     Prepare the Indent Register in Computer,
     Prepare comp. Chart & procurement for plant material from the Market,
     Prepare Purchase Order and develop Vendors Network.

CUSTOMS & EXCISE DEPARTMENT
    (MAY’ 2000 TO 2001)

JOB PROFILE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:

 Prepared Monthly return filing, RT-12, Maintain All Register in Computers (INPUT/CAPITAL GOODS)

PORT & SHIPPING – LOGISTICS DEPARTMENT
    (2001 TO 10TH FEB,2006)

 As a team leader interaction with team members
     Chartering MBC, for lighterage operation and finalise contract for lighterage operations.
     Make dredging planning for kori creek channel for movement of MBC.
     Involved in Port Operation and all Shipping related Customs Documentation.
     Responsible for taking regular Shipping Status, Berthing De-Berthing schedule
     Responsible for P.O.C & ship Loading / Unloading Program,
     Responsible for all entire work related to Port & Shipping department.

Key Responsibilities:-

 To get the import or export cargo to port and earn revenue for Sanghi industries limited.
     Agency work related to shipping.
     To work order for shipping related work,
     To maintain shipping related record, dredging planning.
     To organize barging ply planning for export clinker
     To keep the stock records of large quantity of cargo.
     To handle Central Warehouse and keep the inventory of clinker and cement bags.
     To liquidate all the materials with finance.
     Manage transport contracts, viz drafting, amending, monitoring etc.
     Issue tenders to the transporters & deal with their queries.
     Receive quotations & make a comparative statement.
     Advise the Program Manager on overall Logistics planning.
     Advise to Manage Central Warehouse of organization.
     To organize transportation for various material movements.
     Railway Correspondence for Waiver of Wharfage /Demurrage/Rake Program fixing with A.R.M and D.R.M./Sr. D.C.M ( Railway ).
     Placement of Rake at Bhuj Railway yard for dispatch cement bags through rake.
     Contract finalise with transporter and loading & unloading contract for rake operations from dispatch to received destination.
     Involved in Logistics Activity in Road/Rail & Shipping.

1. June 1998 To April 1999 Saurashtra Iron Forging Pvt. Ltd., Rajkot

MANAGER (COMMERCIAL)

JOB PROFILE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
     Prepare the Monthly Stock Statement & Inventory.
     Prepare the Stock Register (Machinery Spares & General Spares)
     Prepare the Indent Register in Computer,
     Prepare comp. Chart & procurement for plant material from the Market,
     Prepare Purchase Order and develop Vendors Network.
     Prepare Monthly return filing, RT-12, Maintain All Register in Computers (INPUT/CAPITAL GOODS)

2. June 1994 To June 1998 Gujarat High-Tech Industries Ltd., Kodinar

OFFICER (COMMERCIAL)

JOB PROFILE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:

 Prepare the Monthly Stock Statement & Inventory.
     Prepare the Stock Register (Machinery Spares & General Spares)
     Prepare the Indent Register in Computer,
     Prepare comp. Chart & procurement for plant material from the Market,
     Prepare Purchase Order and develop Vendors Network.
     Coding & Implementation

PORT & SHIPPING DEPARTMENT

JOB PROFILE AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (IMPORT COAL & CLINKER EXPORT)

 As a team leader interaction with team members
     Involved in Port Operation and all Shipping related Customs Documentation.
     Responsible for taking regular Shipping Status, Berthing De-Berthing schedule
     Responsible for P.O.C & ship Loading / Unloading Program,
     Responsible for all entire work related to Port & Shipping department.

3. August 1993 To June 1994 Gujarat Heavy Chemical Ltd., Sutrapada

OFFICER (COMMERCIAL)

JOB PROFILE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
     Prepare the Monthly Stock Statement & Inventory.
     Prepare the Stock Register (Machinery Spares & General Spares)
     Prepare the Indent Register in Computer,
     Prepare comp. Chart & procurement for plant material from the Market,
     Prepare Purchase Order and develop Vendors Network.
     Coding & Implementation
     In Account Department entire work related to Accounts Department
     Prepared the JV/PJV/CJV/FJV E.T.C…

4. May 1989 To July 1993 Cement Corporation of Gujarat Ltd., (SIDDHI)
    Cement Division – Siddhigram. – MORASA.

OFFICER (COMMERCIAL)

JOB PROFILE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
     Prepare the Monthly Stock Statement & Inventory.
     Prepare the Stock Register (Machinery Spares & General Spares)
     Prepare the Indent Register in Computer,
     Prepare comp. Chart & procurement for plant material from the Market,
     Prepare Purchase Order and develop Vendors Network.
     Coding & Implementation
     In Account Department entire work related to Accounts Department
     Prepared the JV/PJV/CJV/FJV E.T.C…

PORT & SHIPPING DEPARTMENT

JOB PROFILE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
     As a team leader interaction with team members
     Involved in Port Operation and all Shipping related Customs Documentation.
     Responsible for taking regular Shipping Status, Berthing De-Berthing schedule
     Responsible for P.O.C & ship Loading / Unloading Program,
     Responsible for all entire work related to Port & Shipping department.

SKILL:

 COMMERCIAL DEPARTMET - Entire work related Commercial Dept., Liaising work
     Customs & Excise Department - Entire work related to Export Documentation.
     Port & Shipping Department - Entire Operation for Port & Shipping Department.
     Logistics Department - Entire Operation In Logistics Department (Road/Ship/Rail)

PROJECT UNDERTAKEN:
     In monsoon period, at Jakhau Anchorage Point. Handle Loading Operation for Cement Clinker cargo in very rough Weather and Heavy swell. I achieved loading rate is 13000 MT IN 24 hrs.
     In monsoon period, at bedi anchorage point. Handle loading operation for bauxite cargo. Achieved loading rate is 27000 M.T And at Porbandar Brth I achieved 23000 m.t load rate in bauxite loading.
     At G.A.P.L Port I handle Loading Operation and broken the G.A.P.L. Loading Record i.e. 25500 M.T Loading Cargo in 24 hrs. it is a big achievement in my service carrier.
     “Sales and Dispatch Management System”
     “Sales Accounting System”
     “Raw material Management System”
     “Transport Delivery Management”
     “Cargo Handling Equipment Performance”
     22 No. of Rakes load in the month without any demurrage from Bhuj Railway Siding.

AT A GLANCE :->

I’M ENDOWED WITH LOTS OF DRIVE, DYNAMISM, LATERAL THINKING, ÉLAN, THIRST FOR KNOWLEDGE, ABILITY TO TAKE UP CHALLENGES, LEADERSHIP QUALITIES, ANALYTICAL BENT OF MIND, DEVELOPED SENSE OF INITIATIVE & PROBLEM SOLVING CAPACITY. I CAN WORK WITH PEOPLE COMING FROM VARIOUS BACKGROUNDS, CAN DEAL WITH THE COMPLEX GLOBAL CROSS-CULTURAL RELATIONSHIPS & CHALLENGES & CAN WORK IN STRESSFUL SITUATIONS. I’VE EXCELLENT INTERPERSONAL & PERSUASIVE SKILLS. HAVE A EXCELLENT ADMINISTRATOR POWER, CAN HOLD MEETINGS & TRAINING PROGRAMMES, CO-ORDINATE EFFORTS OF VARIOUS MEMBERS OF A TEAM, GOOD DECISION-MAKING, HAVE THE REQUISITE TECHNICAL SKILLS. I’M PREPARED TO TAKE UP CHALLENGES & PRODUCE FAST RESULTS.

EDUCATION:

 B.Com with Advance Accountancy.
     Material Management Course from I.I.M.-CHENNAI.

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Father’s Name - Chandravadan Laxmishankar Dave.
    Date of Birth - 19th April 1965
    Sex - Male
    Marital Status - Married
    Language Known - English, Hindi, Gujarati
    Nationality - Indian
    Passport No - A – 1013242 – Validity – 2010

REFERENCES:

 SHRI. R. K. MAHESHWARI SHRI, JAGDISH DHAYANI
    VICE PRESIDENT (PROJECT) GENERAL MANAGER (OPS)
    HEIDELBERG CEMENT (I) LTD., ASHAPURA MINE CHEM LTD.
    CEMENT DIVISION JAM -KHAMBHALIYA
    DOLVI-MAHARASHTRA.

NARESH C DAVE
    Applicant

16. Raulji Jaydipsinh K on August 9, 2010 at 4:27 pm

Hello sir,
    My name is Jaydipsinh My qualification is B.com with accountes & M.com cost accountes & P.G.D.C.A with computer
    My Work Experience is first is labh group post is sr.accounted & current job in sadbhav Eng as a sr.accounted 18 month
    Email ID : jay_dip012@yahoo.co.in
    Mob No : 9998596651
    address : AT: ishrodiya Post: harkundi Tal Godhra Dist : Panchmahal
    birth date : 01/03/1984

17. Ramesh Dangar on August 20, 2010 at 11:39 am

Hello sir,
    My name is Ramesh Dangar My qualification is B.A. (ITI Computer)MCA Continue.Working for IT Department.
    My Work Experience for 3 Year.
    Mob No : 987934052

18. ANUJ KUMAR SRIVASTAVA on September 18, 2010 at 11:34 am

Dear Sir,
    I am intrested to join in your organization any where in India.
    Kindly give me chance to serve your organization.

With Regards,
    Anuj Kumar Srivastava
    Cell-09450163974

19. chauhan harpal on September 20, 2010 at 5:29 pm

sir,
    i m plastic engg. from cipet (ahemadabad). presently i m working in wovensacks alast 4+ yrs as a production incharge.
    i intrested to work with u & appreciated to givw me chance to with u .i knew that in kutchh u r also starting a wovensacks plant. for bags.

A waiting yo0ur possitive reply,
    harpal
    mo. 9879199193

20. raj paints on September 23, 2010 at 2:54 pm

sir,
    i am having the paints shop at bhuj and i am intersted in supplying goods to japee cement . we can supply you all kind of epoxy paints enamel paints and other N c base products at reasonable price

if there is any requirement please contact us
    Hussain Darugar
    mob. 9998735150
    off 02832 231185

21. Vinod Patel on October 20, 2010 at 4:58 pm

i am interested for dealership in PATAN GUJARAT

22. ISTYAK AHMED on October 24, 2010 at 11:50 am

MECHANICAL
    Permanent Address:-

Istyak Ahmed
    Distt.- Deoria UP.
    istyak_ahmed9984@rediffmail.com
    istyak_ahmed9984@yahoo.co.in
    Mo.09229618823,09301539844.

Subject:- Application for the post of Engineer.[Mechanical]

Objective:- To work in an organization where I can use my skills for the growth of

Organization and self.

Academic Qualification:- 1. Passed high school from Birla vikas vidyalaya Satna MP

Year.2000 with 73%.

2.Passed higher secondary from Birla vikas vidyalaya Satna

MP.Year2002 with 74%.

Technical Qualification:- Passed Diploma in Mechanical engg. From Govt.polytechnic

College Satna MP. Year2005 with 67.78%

Training undertaken:- 1. Completed Apprentice training from Satna cement works ,

Satna MP, from 6 sep-2005 to 20 aug.2007 in mechanical deptt.

During training period I have gained good experiences of follo

Wing sections such as [KILN , VERTICAL RAW MILL,COAL

MILL, CLINKERCOOLER,OVER HEAD CRANES,CEMENT

MILLS,PACKING PLANT ,MATERIAL HANDLING EQUIP.

& ALLPAPERS WORKS.

Plant capacity:- 2.5 MTPA

2. I have worked in Sanghi cement ltd.Gujarat as a Junior engi

neer in Grinding unit since 27 Aug.2007 to 31 Aug.2010.

During General shifts I have done following works such as

Breadown /General maintenance of Cement mills,Hydraulic

Roller press, Packing plant & material handling section which

Includes all paper works[ISO/IMS/PRESENTATION/INDEN

TS]

Plant capacity:- 3.5 MTPA.

3. Presently I am working in India Cements ltd.,Banswara Raj

asthan as a Assistant engineer in Mechanical Maintenance &

I am handling Kiln section & maintaining all papers works.

I am working since 16 sep.-10 to full time.

Plant capacity:- 1.5 MTPA.

Job Knowledge:- Good experiences of MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE.

Experience:- 5 Years.

Present Salary:- 3.12 Lacs/year.

Expected Salary:- Negotiable.

Present address:- Istyak Ahmed

Birla colony HB.-12

Distt.:- Satna MP-485005

Email:- istyak_ahmed9984@rediffmail.com

istyak_ahmed9984@yahoo.co.in
    Contact no:- 09229618823,09301539844.

Name:- Istyak Ahmed

Place:- India cement ltd.

[Rajasthan]

23. ISTYAK AHMED on October 24, 2010 at 11:53 am

I AM ANXIOUSLY WAITING TO GET A CHANCE TO OFFER MY CANDIDATURE IN THE INTERVIEW IN JP GROUP.

24. raj paints on November 17, 2010 at 7:16 pm

i m intersted in supplying the paints and hardware item to your company so plz contact us
    98245 40219

25. SACHIN SHARMA on November 18, 2010 at 8:16 am

To,
    jaypee group,
    Respected sir,
    i have intrested job in ur company….. my final year will complete in six month. m pursuing in B.E. civil engg. in coolege of technology & engineering,Udaipur, rajasthan…..m fresher student & also hard working student…. my cv send ur company….. thank u sir……

CURRICULUM VITAE

1. Name (In capital Letters) : SACHIN SHARMA
    2. Father’s Name : DEVI PRASAD SHARMA
    3. Mother’s Name : LAXMI SHARMA
    4. Date of Birth : 24 /10/1988 Age:23 yrs.
    5. Category : GENERAL
    6. Mailing Address : 8,Rishabh nagar,behind shri Ram Apartment, sec-14 hiran magri,UDAIPUR,RAJASTHAN. – 313002

7. Contact Number (Tel).: 9783628645 Mobile:+919887048924
    Email : smile4u.civil@gmail.com
    8. Are you a regular student of the University: YES
    9. Present Class & Degree : 4th year B.E. (CIVIL ENGG.)
    10. Academic/ Professional Qualifications :
    S. N. Examination Board/ University Year of Passing % Marks Remarks*
    Secondary (X) RBSE 2005 69.67 PASSED
    2 Sr. Secondary (XII) RBSE 2007 57.69 PASSED
    3. B. E.(civil engg.)
    Upto 3rd year MPUAT 2010 65.40 PASSED
    11. Training (Place and duration):
    Training 1st : PWD, UDAIPUR. Duration-11 JUNE 09 – 10 JULY09
    Training 2nd: BINANI CEMENT LTD.SIROHI Dur.- 15 JUNE10-14 JULY10
    12. Computer Proficiency : C language, Autocad, MS Office
    13. Extra Curricular Activities : Sports, compititon in school level
    I certify that all information given above is true & correct to the best of my knowledge and anything found incorrect, my candidature shall be liable for cancellation.

Date:18-11-2010 Name- Sachin Sharma

26. jitendra singh on December 15, 2010 at 6:55 pm

good gvening sir,i wanna apprentic in your company. i have passed iti cource in copa trade with 82% from aushi iti rewa in 2010.please give one chanse for your good service.thanku sir

jitendra singh Reply:

good evening sir,i wanna apprentic in your company. i have passed iti cource in copa trade with 82% from aushi iti rewa in 2010.please give me one chanse for your good service.thank you sir

27. JAYDEEP on January 14, 2011 at 4:20 pm

I WANT HRD JOB IN KUTCH IF U HAVE A VACANCY PLS MAIL ME AT jaydeepsoni12@yahoo.in

28. manisha verma on January 23, 2011 at 5:44 pm

AFWWA AIR FORCE STATION NALIYA-KUTCH GUJRAT Phone 8141653702, 9624256348
    Email-manishaverma30@yahoo.com
    MANISHA VERMA
    DATE OF BIRTH 01/01/1981
    RELIGION HINDU

Interests and activities TEACHING, MUSIC , SALES
    Languages HINDI, ENGLISH
    Work experience EXECUTIVE SALESWOMAN IN AFWWA AIR FORCE STATION NALIYA [ City, State ]
     FROM APRIL 2009 TO MARCH 2011

Professional memberships
    AFWWA(L) AIR FORCE STATION NALIYA

29. VIVEK KUMAR on January 23, 2011 at 6:09 pm

CURRICULUM-VITAE

H. No. 39A, Anand Nagar,
    Behind Benera Factory,
    Shahganj – Bodla, Agra U.P.

Email – vk3331@gmail.com

- 9557352776, 9410207127

VIVEK KUMAR

OBJECTIVE:

v To work with origination is which I

organization as well as my personal growth.

QUALIFICATION:

v Passed High School from U. P. Board in 2001 with 2nd Div.

v Passed Intermediate from U. P. Board in 2005 with 2nd Div.

v Perusing B.A. (3rd Year) from Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra.

EXTRA QUALIFICATION

v I.T.I. Trade Refrigeration & Air Conditioning with 78.57%.

EXPERIENCE

v One year Apprentice in I.T.C. Hotel the Mughal, Agra. (From 14-Feb-2007 to 13-Feb-

2008).

v One year experience in I.T.C. Hotel the Mughal, Agra. (From 14-Feb-2008 to 13-Feb-

2009).

PERSONAL DETAILS:

v Father’s Name

v Date of Birth

v Gender

v Marital Status

v Nationality

v Religion

v Languages Known

DECLARATION:

I hereby declare that all the statements made above are true to the best of my
    knowledge.

Date:
    Place:

can utilize my skills for the growth of

Shri Virendra Verma

Interests and activities TEACHING, MUSIC , SALES
    Languages HINDI, ENGLISH
     FROM APRIL 2009 TO MARCH 2011

Professional memberships
    AFWWA(L) AIR FORCE STATION NALIYA

31. sulaiman on January 25, 2011 at 1:33 pm

what is use of company if the give not loclity jobs in any section……………narendra modi give permission to do corrouptons only in kutch

32. Hemant kashyap on March 7, 2011 at 7:54 pm

CURRICULUM VITAE

HEMANT KASHYAP
    Hemantkashyap45@yahoo.com
    Mobile No-
    +919602601452
    +919414392167
    Permanent Address
    Bapu Colony Rangpur Road Plot No.11/b Kota jn. Objective:

To be a member of an esteemed organization to enhance my communication and interpersonal skills, clubbed with my engineering skills to handle challenging assignments in global competitive environment.

Qualification
    I.T.I. in Refrigeration & Air conditioning from Govt. I.T.I College Kota (Raj.) in session 2009-2010 With 72.42%

Assets:

 Adjustable to any environment.

 Technical Knowledge
     Awareness and Commitment

Education:

12th from Rajasthan Board, (Private) JLN Sr. Sec. School Kota in 2009 With 49.50%

10th from Rajasthan Board, (Regular) Sager Sr. Sec. School Kota in 2005 With 57.50%

Technical Exposure:

Interested Field : Refrigeration & Air Conditioner
    Technical Experience : Saras Dairy Refrigeration Plant Operating
    Maintenance Cold Store IBT. Etc. Kota
    (Appering Trainee 1 Yr.)
    Operating System : Window Xp

Personal Details

Father’s Name : Mr. Ashok Kumar Kashyap
    Dath of Birth : 18th Sep 1987
    Sex : Male
    Nationality : Indian
    Marital Status : Unmarried
    Language : English, Hindi

Hobbies:

Making new friends, travelling, surfing net, driving, playing cricket

Date:
    Place: Kota (HEMANT KASHYAP)

33. besik.katsitadze on March 28, 2011 at 2:33 pm

Dear Sir,

I can deliver leased instruments to

Organisations or individuals with their

preferred text verbiage as been

approved by their bankers. We also

offer sales option to interested

buyers. Our terms and procedures are so

flexible and workable by RWA clients.

Our lease rate is (5.5+0.5)%+x%. X% IS

Lessee broker’s Commission and he

determines his commission. Also we

have facilities to discount BG and Put

you into PPP Trading.

Contact me through this email:

(financialdraft55@gmail.com,) or

through
    skype: (besik.katsitadze) in other to

furnish you with other information.

34. vadile mahendra on April 16, 2011 at 8:00 pm

sir,
    i am interested for getting dealership of jaypee cement at

kukarmunda,ta;nizar,di:tapi.plz reply me as soon as possible.
    mo:09016218987,09428391403

35. Ramesh Amreliya on April 18, 2011 at 3:06 pm

CURRICULUM VITAE
    AMRELIYA RAMESH KANTIBHAI
    “Chamunda Nivas” Jay Khodiyar So., 150ft Ring Road,
    Nr. Punit Nagar. Gondal Rd., Rajkot 360 006 (Gujarat – India)
    e-mail. rameshamreliya@yahoo.com, rameshamreliya@gmail.com
    Mo. +91 97234 53581
    +91 90670 99838

Objective
    To achieve a position that offers advancement on my ability to perform; eventually contributing the best in me to the organization industry and the nation as whole.
    Education Qualification
    I have completed H.S.C. in the year march 2003
    Computer Awareness
    M.S. Office, D.T.P.
    Leisure Time Activities
    Internet surfing, Listening Music, Traveling & Make New Friend.
    Personal Details.

Name : AMRELIYA RAMESH KANTIBHAI
    Father’s Name : KANTIBHAI RAVJIBHAI AMRELIYA
    Address
    : “Chamunda Nivas” Jay Khodiyar So.,
    150 Ring Rd., Nr. Punit Nagar, Gondal Rd.,
    Rajkot. 360 006 (Gujarat)
    Father’s occupation : Retired
    Birth Date : 13/06/1981
    Gender : Male
    Nationality : Indian

Passport : Passport No. E 5677717
    Dt. of issue 12-8-2003 Dt. of Ex. 11-8-2013
    Place of Issue :- AHMEDABAD
    Marital Status : Single
    Religion : Hindu
    Cast : Vanand
    Experience

1. Data Entry Operator in I-Tech Infonet Pvt. Ltd. Rajkot Since
    1 Aug. 1999 to 15 Jun. 2002.

2. Com. Operator and official work in Orient Eng. Rajkot. Since 1
    July 2002 to 20 Aug. 2004

3. Com. Operator in TATA MOTORS LIMITED. Rajkot. Since 1 Sep. 2004
    to 15 Nov. 2007.

4. Com. Operator. Cum Junior Clerk & Extra Charge P.A. to Medical
    Superintendent in P.D.U. Civil Hospital Rajkot (Govt.) Contract
    basis since 1st Jan. 2008 to 30 Sep. 2010.

5. Asst. Admin Officer & Com. Operator in AARSH MAHAVIDYALAYA
    Diploma Engg. College Kasturbadham (Tramba) Dist. Rajkot. since
    1 Oct 2010 to till date.

Thanks,

Amreliya Ramesh K.

36. Mahipalsinh on May 31, 2011 at 7:22 pm

Sir,
    I want to be in contact with latest price up-dation of your product as I am one of many cent per cent sure consumer having associated with construction and Real assets business….
    let me know ‘how’ for the same….

37. Roshni sales agency on July 12, 2011 at 4:01 pm

i am entrested in delearship radhanpur please call me my no 9924715063

38. jetharam choudhary on August 19, 2011 at 12:44 pm

i want dealership of j.p. cement in rajasthan state jaisalmer district fatehgarh tehsil kodiyasar village

mob No. 9904432000

39. Jogu Punsinh on September 1, 2011 at 12:36 pm

Hello sir,
    My name is JOGU PUNSINH My qualification is B.COM & MBA WITH FINANCE Continue.Working for FOREST DEPARTMENT FOR THE POST ASSIT.ACCOUNTATNT
    My Work Experience 2 Years for Computer Opearator.
    and 1 year Experience for post of assist. accountant.
    Mob No : 99787 98338

40. Murtaza on September 5, 2011 at 11:49 am

We introduce ourselves as one of the leading manufacturers of Rubber Products, we would like to be an approved vendor..

41. RAMEN DHARA on September 15, 2011 at 4:58 pm

Respected Sir,
    Presently I am working in Duravit India Pvt. Limited(Is 193 years old German multinational having operations in 80 countries across the world today. Duravit produces and markets designer bathroom series consisting of sanitary ware, bathtubs and whirl tubs, bathroom furniture and bathroom accessories).(Tarapur-Gujarat) as a store executive(Store in charge).I have 12 years experience in same field. I have been worked in Cement Industry(Sanghi Cement Limited,Kutch)
    I would like to submit my resume for your upcoming cement plant in kutch for the post of store officer/Senior officer. I will be grateful if you would kindly guide me where to submit it.
    Thanking you

RAMEN DHARA
    CELL N>09427547608
    Email: dhara.ramen@gmail.com

42. MADAN SHARMA on September 20, 2011 at 12:46 pm

i want dealership of j.p. cement in rajasthan state SIKAR district Danta Ramgarh tehsil Reta village

mob No. 9824225721

43. vikramsing rajput on September 27, 2011 at 1:38 pm

i am deler jaypee cement the cement is very strong i like it

44. Pratik Shah on October 11, 2011 at 1:38 pm

I am intrested in delarship for Lakhapat taluka. mo-94284 73971, 99791 68568, Mahamaya Provision Stor, Gaduli, Lakhapat (kutch)-370627

45. bhavesh a patel on October 17, 2011 at 2:27 pm

i am interested for job in your company my resume below
    RESUME

Date of Birth :- 02/10/1984
    Gender :- Male
    Hobbies :- Playing Cricket, Reading & Traveling
    Languages Known :- Gujarati, Hindi, English
    Nationality :- Indian

WORK EXPERIENCE

• I have been working to 6 Month in ICICI Bank, Mehsana As a Sales Executive.
    • I have been working to 2 year in Motilal Oswal Security Ltd, Visnagar As a Assistant Relationship Manager.
    • I have Been Worked in Motilal Oswal Security Ltd, Visnagar As a Assistant Relationship Manager in Franchise.

I hereby declare that the love mentioned information is true and correct to the best of my ability and belief.

Date : 17/10/2011
    Place : Visnagar

Yours Faithfully

(Bhavesh A. Patel)

46. mr.nanjibhai on December 4, 2011 at 7:13 pm

dear/sir
    i am intrested to join in your organization where kachchh(gujrat) kindly give me chance to your organization.
    my name is nanjibhai n harijan my qualification is (H.H.C/I.T.I(C.O.E))
    end continue working for =TATA MOTORS NANO PLANT SANAND (my dipartment (BIW- MANUFACTURING QUALITY CHAKING)
    my work experience for 2 year 3 month

with regards
    nanjibhai
    mo:+919780644365/+919726408179

47. samundarsingh on December 21, 2011 at 12:02 pm

SAMUNDARSINGH SISODIA
    E-Mail: samundarsingh1985@gmail.com
    Mobile No.08817535664, 08602063043

Correspondence Address

Nahar Spinning Mill Ltd,Village Simrai, Obedullaganj Road Mandideep, Bhopal -462046
    Specialization

*Accounting and marketing, Adequate knowledge of computers (msword,msexcel, PowerPoint)
    *Operating Systems : DOS, Windows2000 xp, Windows Vista,Windows Server 2003,Windows *Server 2008, Redhat, Linux, Unix, CCNA,Windows7,DHCP Server,DNS Server,SQL Server,Proxy Server,FTP Server,Mail Server,Photoshop.

Objective
    My aspiration is to effectively utilize my skills in a good professional environment and contribute towards organizational goals. I am seeking a competitive position with a company that is rapidly expanding and offers well advancement potential.
    To be part of a team in a large professionally managed organization and grow to a responsible level using my knowledge and skills. Learn new technologies and tools and best utilize my skills for the organization. Strengths
    To work with an organization which has progressive and challenging environment where my skills & efforts would be utilized in the best possible way to improve the productivity of the organization whereby I gain Management’s appreciation & Creative Satisfaction.
    Work Experience
    Company : Nahar Spinning Mill Ltd. (Oswal Group)
    Location : Bhopal (Mandideep)
    Period : 17-Nov-2010 – Till Date
    Process : EDP
    Designation : Desktop & Network Support Engineer
    Responsibilities Include: HARDWARE NETWORK AND SOFTWARE KNOWLEDGE

* All Types Desktop And Laptops Maintenance of Organization
    *. All Types Printer Maintenance of Organization
    *. All Network Maintenance of Organization
    *. Sap 7.20 Instillation, Maintenance and Configuring
    *. Sap Materials Management Knowledge
    *. Oracle Maintenance and Configuring
    *. Back End : SQL,PL/SQL
    *.Front End : Graphical
    *.Laser Jet,Inkjet, Dotmatrix,,line Printer Setup and Maintenance
    *.Network Printer Setup and Configure
    *.Oracle Database backup and system backup
    *. Crimping of CAT-5/6 cables.
    *. Handling Staff & Worker Salary Processing
    *. Wireless Network Devices Configuration.
    * Creating and Configuring and Maintaining Users, . Groups Organizational Units and Computers
    *.Microsoft outlook and Outlook Express mail configuring . backup, and maintain
    *. Antivirus Software Installing and Configuring.
    *. Knowledge Of Network devices such Cables,NIC,Switch
    Hub and Router
    *.Time office function Attendance & Leave discussion PF,ESI
    with unit head regarding that day work updating personal
    Files and Records.
    Company : ACTIVE SOLUTIONS SERVICES PVT LTD.
    Location : Pune.(Shivajinagar)
    Period : 12th September-2007 To 15-Nav-2010
    Process : As a back office Assistant
    Designation : Computer Hardware And Networking Supports Engineer

Responsibilities Include: HARDWARE AND NETWORKING KNOWLEDGE
     All Types assembly to Desktop
     Instillation windows XP And Vista,Windows 7
     All operating systems installation
     Network solution (LAN management)
     Maintenance of pc and all parts.
     Overall system Management.
     Maintaining of networks setup.
     Maintaining User.
     Remote Desktop work.
     drivers & OS, configuring peripherals, printers, and scanner.
     Assembling of Computers, Installation of Soft wares
     Installing & configuring LAN, Managing Server Client Environment, and Windows Network Infrastructure.
     Troubleshooting Windows OS, fault detection in Hardware components, Troubleshooting in LAN Network, and error detection in Software & OS.
     Configuring and Administering Windows 2000/2003 Professional and Server.
     Software Package: MS Office – Outlook express,
     Configuring and Maintaining Cisco Routers and Switches.
     Create active directive & maintain
     Configuring group and system policies for all types of users to access resources on the servers or across the network.
    o Attend calls coming for queries, issues and urgent work ensuring that the same will be completed / resolved with 100% accuracy and to the satisfaction of the user.
    o Preparing Management, Weekly and monthly reports including work volumes and all related issues with plans and update on plans.
    3.Company : RELAX NET ZONE (One of The largest Internet club)
    Location : pune(koregaon park)
    Period : 25-March-2006 To 10-September-2007
    Designation : Hardware Engineer

Specialization Computer Application:

Office:- MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
    Windows XP, Vista, Redhat, Linux,Unix, Windows Server 2008, Windows7 CCNA,Sap Application Software, Oracle Database Software,DHCP Server,DNS Server,SQL Server,Proxy Server.Photoshop.
    Typing: English,Hindi

Educational Qualification

S.S.C. Ser.Sec.School Shergarh Dist Jodhpur Rajasthan

H. S. C. Ser.Sec.School Shergarh Dist Jodhpur Rajasthan

B.A. J.N.V.U Jodhpur Rajasthan

N.S.S Ser.Sec.School Shergarh Dist Jodhpur Rajasthan

Technical Qualification :
    J.C.H.N.P (Jetking Certified Hardware & Networking professional) Year–2009-10
    A 2 year Advance Diploma from Jetking Computer Hardware & Networking Institute, J.M. Road, Pune-411 005.

Personal Details

Full Name: Samundarsingh Sisodia
    Birth: : 10 June 1985
    Marital Status: Married
    Languages Known: English, Hindi, Rajasthani, Marathi
    Hobbies: Reading Books, Cricket,Football.
    Mobile No: 08817535664 , 08602063043
    Nationality: Indian

Date:

Place: Bhopal
    Samundarsingh Sisodia

48. Hitesh NathaBhai Hodar on December 25, 2011 at 12:54 am

dr,sir reqvest i aplly your compni mecenicol fetar…………… 1989to2011 continew im still thi kingdom of bahrein from falcon cement,2009to2011 todey working sit vortikal vrm tph 75 ton crosser promec med tph 70 ton trecor and riclemar tph 150 ton my under mentenens..hathi cement..siddhi ciment..balaram cement..ambooja cemnt..birla soda.s.muchh mor expriens tody my date of birth.27.12.69…..

49. vivek on December 25, 2011 at 2:27 pm

I AM B.TECH CHEMICAL ENGINEER HAVING 5 YEAR EXPERIENCE.

VIVEK KATIYAR
    CONT-8460944113

50. Pratik on January 5, 2012 at 12:43 pm

I myself doing simply bcom in bhuj kutch nd searching for a job.i think i can make for a good job here. Plz let me knw if i have a job here. If i get trained for a work i can make it i knw.
    Let me knw on my id . Thank you